100% Placement Assistance. HOW?
- Through Placement Cell. Headed by a well experience placement officer. Assisted by Deputy placement officers at Mangalore. Bangalore and Mumbai.
- Through Placement Website: www.safetyofficersindia.com which is built and maintained by Mifse. Students can upload their cv after completion of course and employer will directly contact them for filling their vacant positions.
- Through Industry tie ups. Mifse is having strategic tie ups with more than 300 industries, construction companies,& manufacturing units for placements .
- Campus interviews. Regular campus interviews will be conducted in most of the centres.
- Reference placements. 10000 strong alumini association of Mifse regularly give references for placement.
Designations After Completing Safety Courses.
- Safety Steward-Support to the safety Team.
- Safety Supervisor-Supervision of Skilled/unskilled & semi skilled workers & support the Safety department.
- Asst. Safety Officer-Bridge between Supervisor & a Safety Officer.
- Safety Officer-Reporting the activities of the Safety Dept. to the higher ups.
- Safety manager-Delegate & frame Safety policies to the said organisation Ensure the implementation effectively.
- Safety Engineer-Engineers having safety Course play a dual role as an Engineer as well as a safety officer & so is called as a safety Engineer.
- Organisations where job opportunities available after completing our courses. Industries-heavy,medium,Small scale. Construction sites,malls,hospitals,Schools,Convention halls,Petrochemical industries, oil rigs,Airports,Sea ports,High rise buildings,Shopping complexes Power Plants,Road works,Railways extensively need trained Safety Personnel at all times.
It’s Possible only at Mifse
Studied Fire & Safety in 2007 at Mangalore Branch
First Placement (2008)
- Micron Electricals
Present Job: Safety Officer
Hindustan Unilever Limited, Bangalore
Studied Diploma in Fire & Safety in 2007 at Mangalore Branch
First Placement: Safety Steward
at Micron Electricals
Present Job: Sr. HSE Advisor at Tecnicas
Reunidas(TR), Abu Dhabi
Qualification: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
Studied P.G Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in 2010 at Mysore Branch
Zuari Garden City Project / Safety Supervisor
Present Job: HSE Engineer at Al Dabb’iya Surface Facilities Phase-III Project from April 2017
Present Job: HSE Officer at Zenith Food Solutions Pvt. Ltd.